Monday 18 December 2017

Andy Skinner Creative Team 2018 Continues...

We have more team members to announce and we couldn't be more excited!

Introducing... Suz Humphreys!

"I'm Suz Humphreys, an artist, teacher and demonstrator. I run a small business teaching classes in various art forms, both in Surrey, where I'm based and also around the country.

I've loved making things since childhood but never formally studied art. Then in 2013 I took an art journal class with Dyan Reaveley and later that year a mixed media class with Andy Skinner. I've been hooked on both ever since. Art is my therapy. It helps me balance a 'cwaaaazy' life with a bit of peace and calm. 

I love designing, making, and sharing ideas and techniques in my classes or on my blog. I have been part of Andy's Ministry of Mixology team since it started, where I have a bit of a reputation for playing pranks, dressing up and generally being a bit daft. 

I've been on various design teams. I've been a DecoArt Helping Artist since 2014, and I'm also part of the Craft Stamper Design Team for 2018. I'm incredibly proud to be invited by Andy to be part of his Creative Team for 2018, with a truly a fab bunch of people.  I can't wait to start!"

You can view more of Suz's fab work here;

Please extend a warm welcome to Phoebe Tonosaki

"I am a mixed media crazie who live in Japan, a place where mixed media is still not very well spread and know. The key words in my work are texture and dimensional! 

Mixed media work lets my mind fly free and shows me so many possibilities. My goal is to share these possibilities with you."

Explore more of Phoebe's work;











Also joining the team... Heather Thompson

 "In my spare time I work full time as a Emergency Nurse in a trauma center, otherwise I am a little bit  of A Mixed Media Artist, Crafter, Scrapper, Gardener, Hosta Connoisseur and a mother all wrapped into one fun loving, energetic type A personality. 

I started my creative journey in the world of mixed media back in 2014, and continue to expand and explore techniques, products and various styles and modalities of art. I look forward to this next creative adventure."

Check out Heather's creations at the links below;

5 comments:

  1. Huge congrats to the new team members xx Looking forward to learning tips/techniques and being generally inspired xx No pressure !!!

    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for my gals, Suz & Heather! Two very creative, lovely ladies! You go girls! I'm looking forward to seeing Phoebe's art & style! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much Stephanie! You are so gorgeous. xxx

      Delete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.